Private Events – AXE-cellerate Your Function
Private Events are the perfect way to celebrate bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, or corporate team building experiences. So get ready to impress your friends or colleagues with a useless skill and bring out your inner Viking, lumberjack or gladiator!
Private axe throwing events are organized according to the number of people in your group (at least 6 people are required for weekday events and 8 people on weekends). Each player starts with a mandatory safety/best-practices training session before throwing their first axe. Events proceed to warm-up throws, then on to the tournament, during which they will receive ongoing instruction & supervision from our awesome staff.
Players will be organized according to points scored in a preliminary round-robin competition, followed by head-to-head knockout rounds where one champion will be crowned victorious!
The Ground Rules:
- Private events can be scheduled seven days a week from 12:00 pm – 12:00 am. If you would like to schedule outside of these hours, please contact AXE Throwing Calgary to see if we can accommodate.
- Tournaments take 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on group size and speed of play.
- We collect a $135 non-refundable deposit to confirm your event and this fee is applied to your event total. The balance may be paid at the time of your event at AXE Throwing Calgary.
- Group Events cost $45.00 per person you must pay for the minimum group size
- All guests must sign a waiver and participate in a brief (but thorough) safety training session.
- Closed-toe shoes with good traction are required, and looser fitting, comfortable clothing is recommended.
- All axes for private events are provided by AXE Throwing Calgary. Participants may bring their own axe if it meets specifications. Note that axes often get worn, so don’t bring an axe that’s dear to your heart.